If you’re starting to work with email marketing tools, it’s normal to have some doubts. Let’s talk about some of the frequently asked questions.
What Is Marketing Automation?
Email marketing is one form of marketing automation. This means the use of apps, software, and tools to replace manual marketing tasks with automated processes.
Marketing automation has made some tasks easier. Automatic Emails Includes
- Welcome emails. …
- Onboarding emails. …
- Follow-ups based on opens and clicks. …
- Cart abandonment emails. …
- Special event emails.
What Are the Benefits of Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation has plenty of benefits. Here are some of them:
- Save time by automating repetitive manual tasks.
- Personalize messages to make your audience respond to them. This increases the ROI on marketing.
- Increase sales by having better targeting and better leads.
- Increase brand awareness by automatically sharing your fresh content.
Why Should I Use Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is a great tool because it’s easy to use. It provides clear steps and a simple interface. But the best thing about it?
Its free plan allows you to manage 2,000 contacts and send up to 10,000 emails per month. That’s a great plan for starting businesses.
What Do I Need to Customize a Newsletter With Mailchimp?
You’ll need four things to quickly customize your newsletter:
- Your business logo
- High-quality, attractive images
- Newsletter content planned in advance
- Call to action (CTA)
A call to action is what you want your subscribers to do. For example, you want them to visit your website, click for coupons, take a survey, etc.